Rates from Overseas
The calling rate is always the same, regardless of the country or region of the person you wish to call and regardless of whether you call from a fixed-line phone, mobile phone, or any other kind of terminal.
|First three minutes
|Each additional minute after the first three minutes
- * International calling rates are exempt from taxation.
How to Call from Overseas
- The service categories of "Station-to-Station Calls" and "Person-to-Person Calls" have been abolished.
Search Access Number
- Credit card payment is not available for this service.
- You can make collect calls paid for in Japan. However, credit payments are not available with this service.
- This service is not eligible for discounts such as "Danzen Talk II DX," "Danzen Talk II," etc.
- The charge for the international operator-assisted call will be billed to the telephone number from which the call was made, two months after it was made.
KDDI International Phone Service Lineup List
International Calls from Japan
International Calls both from Japan and Overseas
International Calls from Overseas
Country Codes / Access Numbers